All Spunk No Junk Link up Party

Twig and Toadstool Link up

Many bloggers link to each other to share tutorials, ideas and form a supportive community.  Every Monday Twig and Toadstool host one for quality crafting activities.  Check it out!  I re posted the ethnic angels on their site.  The link to the original post on making these is underneath the photo.

http://bridgitsbell.blogspot.com/2012/03/work-in-process.html

I am also linking up to Sister Sun for her Color link party.  It's been happening every Monday but I have missed the last two weeks.  This week is orange and two of my angels fit the bill.  The middle one is vermilliion-orangey-red and the right hand one is straight ahead orange.  This is the order she is posting them in:

pink

red

orange

yellow

green

blue

indigo

violet/purple

black

brown

grey

white
 so next week is yellow, NOT my favorite color.

Comments

  1. Hello Karen -- I just spotted you through Twig & Toadstool's link-up. I didn't know you had a blog... and your angels are gorgeous!

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello MB, thanks for coming by and thanks for the lovely comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to 'meet' you, Karen! Thanks for joining in with my colour fun.... I love the bright orange on these angels but the purple one is my fave!!
    I can see some interesting hand made goodness in the side bar here, so I'm off to have a look around at all your crafty offerings!
    See you next week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wahoo! Comments are fun. I will always try to check out your blog, shop or website and follow back. I want to support the work and ideas of fellow cyberspace community members.

Popular Posts