Monday, October 1, 2012

Swapping- Halloween / Samhain/ Autumn Swap at Bits of Goodness




I just mailed off these fabric pumpkins for a swap at the Yahoo Group Bits of Goodness.  I posted about the group previously HERE. 

It is a Waldorf inspired group that runs swaps based on seasonal themes.  It is a requirement to use natural materials.  Now, I do not have children at home anymore but I do anticipate grandchildren someday so I am store-housing the goodies I get for them. 

These fall pumpkins are based on a pattern from Wee Folk Art.  If you are not familiar with the site, be sure to check them out.  They are very generous with free patterns.

This link will bring you to the Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/groups/960637@N25/  And this one to the Facebook page: www.facebook.com/bitsofgoodness and this one to the Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bitsofgoodness/


Linked up with:

Keep Calm on Crafting at Frontier Dreams

Hover Pin

FOLLOW BY EMAIL; I hope you like what you see! Sign up for delivery to your inbox.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...