Flower Fairy Garden Plaque


I asked my husband for help with this project.  He is a handy guy around the house and is always willing to advise or assist.

I had the idea to create a wall plaque that my flower fairies would fit into.  A hanging garden.  A cheery, colorful, interactive piece to grace an indoor wall (although pictured outside here it is not weatherproof.).






I wanted it rustic and simple.  Gary cut a weathered board into 6 inch squares and drilled five holes.  I sanded, sealed and made a hanger.  I crocheted a chain out of florist wire and attached it with closed screw eyes.




The flower fairies are not glued in but they fit snugly and won't fall out.  I thought it would be fun to change the arrangement from time to time.  To see it in my Etsy shop click HERE.





Click to Link up with great Blog Hops HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts