Green!

Sister Sun is doing a weekly series on colors.  Last week was yellow, this week is green. Wonderful green!

Here is my green witch with amethyst chips on her hat.  I just sent off 6 one of a kind witches for a swap on Bits of Goodness.

 A knitted, then felted bowl from a previous post.

Daughter Alice as the pocket lady at Tidewater's May Faire.  She volunteered every year in some capacity.

A palm fan outside my mom's condo in Florida.

I am not sure what this is but it is also Florida flora.

New Englanders will recognize this plant!

Ponds are so intriguing to visit, always changing.

Moss growing up 5-10 feet high on a very large, old maple.




The old and the new grass.


The Irish goddess Bridgit in whose honor Bridgit's Bell is named.  She is goddess of creativity and inspiration.

And lastly, Kermit's anthem.  It's Not Easy Being Green.

Comments

Post a Comment

Wahoo! Comments are fun. I will always try to check out your blog, shop or website and follow back. I want to support the work and ideas of fellow cyberspace community members.

Popular Posts