Pay It Forward Handmade

I saw this on Kittens with Mittens blog and thought it was a great idea.
I signed up on her site and I hope to get three people to sign up here.So if you want to play, here’s how to join in:
  1. I will send a surprise gift to the first three commenters on this post. The gift will be handmade by me. It will be sent sometime in the next 365 days. It will be a surprise. We all love getting surprises in the mail, right?
  2. In your comment, tell me your two favorite colors (that will help me make an appropriate gift).
  3. To sign up and receive a gift, you must play along, too. Pay it Forward on your blog, by promising to make a surprise for the first three people who comment on the post.
  4. You must have a blog (that is updated, as I will blog stalk you to find the right gift for you).
  5. After commenting here, you must re-post this or something similar to your blog in 48 hours. If not, I will chose the next person who comments…
  6. And email your real name & address by clicking here Karen's email 

Looking forward to seeing who I get to send some joy to.

Comments

Popular Posts