Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Work in Process

Today, I do not have handwork to show.  I have a big mess to show.







Here are two views of the area in my house I am organizing for crafting.  It is not easy and I am working at a snails pace.  For various reasons we moved my arts and crafts things to a large room that we also use for television viewing and computer use.  It was all moved at once so there are piles of things around the room.

I need the declutter, super-duper organizing fairy to visit me!  I thought if I wrote about this on my blog it might be a motivator.  'Cause here-to-fore I have just looked at it, shaking my head and walked away.

Linked up with:   Work in Progress Wednesday with Tami Amis
Fronteir Dreams Keep Calm on Crafting






Button
Button

Hover Pin

FOLLOW BY EMAIL; I hope you like what you see! Sign up for delivery to your inbox.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...