Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wristies and Goddess-Work in Progress Wedesday

Are you one of those who always has several projects going on?  I am.  I started making wristies for my daughter with a combination of two luscious yarns.  Both are wool from my stash.








I like knitting in the round so there are no seams to deal with.  It is harder to knit with wool in the summer so this has been in the basket for awhile.


I am two thirds of the way through the goddess pattern I wrote about last week.  Her head is stuffed but not her body yet.




She does not look goddessy yet but soon!


Link Ups:  Linked up today with  Work in Progress Wednesday with Tami Amis
Fronteir Dreams Keep Calm on Crafting



Button


Button

Hover Pin

FOLLOW BY EMAIL; I hope you like what you see! Sign up for delivery to your inbox.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...