Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Favorite Thing- The Pitcher in the Cemetary



Very near my house is a wonderful cemetery I walk in frequently, always with my camera of course.  There is always something new to see, not only because it is 45 acres but also it changes with the seasons.  It has wonderful old trees as well as gravestones dating back to the late 1700's.  I spied this rusty enamel pitcher recently and wondered why I hadn't seen it before.  I was tempted to take it home but I left it there.  I will try to take a photo in each of the 4 seasons.  That would be interesting in a grouping on a wall.


Today I have linked up with Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.

and Wordless Wednesday

 

Hover Pin

FOLLOW BY EMAIL; I hope you like what you see! Sign up for delivery to your inbox.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...