Works in Process-Angels


Several orders have gone out today and here are some photos.  I wrote about these Birthday Angels a week or so ago:
 http://bridgitsbell.blogspot.com/2012/10/current-work-birthday-angels-and.html

Here are the final 6 angels in rainbow colors.







 I have also worked on some ethnic angels in bright gowns and wings.  I wrote about them previously here:  http://bridgitsbell.blogspot.com/2012/03/work-in-process.html




Click on this link to go to my Etsy shop: Bridgits Bell Etsy Shop

Linked with
Made by You Monday
Handmade Monday
Keep Calm Crafting On

Comments

  1. So cute. I love the little white ones with colours underneath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your angels are really pretty. I love all the different colours.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seldom make any two angels the same unless it is requested. it is more fun for me to let inspiration work.

      Delete
  3. These are very very cute! I love them. Thanks for linking up :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  4. These angels are lovely. I must be a bit of a traditionalist as I prefer the white ones for Christmas. Your stitching is incredibly neat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we traditionally think of them in white but there are descriptions of them in all colors. For instance, Archangel Raphael, the healer is described as green light. I cannot say I speak from experience.

      Delete
  5. They are so cute, my wife would live those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are small, about 3 inches in height. For more info see my Etsy shop:
      Bridgit's Bell

      Delete
  6. Those are so very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wahoo! Comments are fun. I will always try to check out your blog, shop or website and follow back. I want to support the work and ideas of fellow cyberspace community members.

Popular Posts