Sunday, November 17, 2013

Work in Progress for the Holidays



My witches were featured on BeBestsy on November 2.  Thanks so much!  Many, many crafters and foodies link up at these parties.



I am participating in Craftfest, on online Holiday Fair.  Follow this link to my stall (which links back to my Etsy shop):

While you are there check out the other stalls for your holiday shopping.


 In the meantime I am continuing to get orders for witches for stocking suffers so I am still making quite a few.  Here are some with a holiday theme.







Orders for angels are also coming in.  I have hanging and table top angels in the shop.





 

 

 

CLICK TO LINK UP GREAT BLOG HOPS HERE.



Hover Pin

FOLLOW BY EMAIL; I hope you like what you see! Sign up for delivery to your inbox.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...