Growing Gratitude

Growing Gratitude 

Earth Mama 101 writes:  Every Monday I will be posting…a “growing gratitude” post. Basking in our own state of gratitude as well as the gratitude of others always seems uplifting to me. Plus, I always love a good positive start to the beginning of each week.

I am linking up with her this week as part of an ongoing gratitude practice. 

This week I am grateful for my mom who has dementia.  My siblings and I share her care-our plan is that she spends 6 months in NH during our warmer months and 6 months in Florida during their cooler months.  Caring for someone with dementia is very hard but she is not ready for a nursing home yet.  Despite its challenges I am grateful to be able to give her loving care.  She brought me into this world and cared for me, now I can do the same and make the days before she leaves this world joyful.




Comments

Popular Posts