Angels of Color


Two 5 inch standing angels were listed in my Etsy shop, Bridgit's Bell today.  They are part of a series of chakra angels of color.  Their skin color brown or tan.  I think people need to see angels in their own ethnic image rather that always white.  After all, no one knows what angels look like and I believe they take a human-like appearance because we could not understand what they really look like.





Linking up with:

Frontier Dreams-Keep Calm Craft On
Brighton Park - The HIP (Holiday Ideas Party)

Happy Whimsical Hearts
Friday's Nature Table 
Creative Friday 
Sharing Saturday 
Sharing Creative Ideas 
Eco-Kids Tuesday

Marigolds' Loft  
Waldorf Wednesday 
Feature Yourself Friday
Fiber Arts Friday

Comments

  1. I'm visiting from Thursday's Favorite Things, and these angels are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your angels are beautiful. I love the details and the little charms you add to them. I do adore felted creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Angels of Color...

    TracyAnn of www.crochethappy.com and http://asktracyann.crochethappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very cool! I like that the faces are left open and blank --- lets us imagine our own angel. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Wahoo! Comments are fun. I will always try to check out your blog, shop or website and follow back. I want to support the work and ideas of fellow cyberspace community members.

Popular Posts