Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Today I am participating in Scavenger Hunt Sunday over at Ashley Sink's blog Ramblings and Photos.  Click her button above to visit her.  The idea is to post 5 photos taken during the previous week. This week is an open week but there is usually a prompt that guides your photo taking.  Next week's are:
  1. Dishes
  2. Favorite Color
  3. Sunflare
  4. Expression
  5. Sticky
  6.  
I always have my camera with me...



Two buildings very close to the road intrigued me.  They have fallen into disrepair.  Perhaps they held farm equipment at one time.


 Anyone know what this flower is?


A number of large koi live in a pond at my mom's nursing home.  We sat out at it for quite awhile and I kept a look out for great blue herons who like to swoop in at steal these fish.

My husband took this last one.  I needed some photos taken for an interview I was requested to do for ArtShine.  I will post a link when it comes out.



Linking up with many wonderful Blog hops HERE

Comments

Popular Posts